The Avanti Pasta Rack is the essential tool for drying your freshly made pasta. Its rubber tripod feet protect your working surface from scratches. The rack promotes fast and even drying and holds up to 1.8kg of fresh pasta allowing you to dry a large batch at once. 16 x 20cm individual polycarbonate arms that rotate so they can be staggered for maximum drying space, accommodating long strands of pasta - simply turn the knob at the top and the rods will fan out. Also includes a 29cm multi-purpose 'wand' that helps you to transfer pasta from your pasta machine to the drying rack and aids in the cutting process. The wand stores in a chrome-plated steel column when not in use. When finished, wipe the rack cleaned and fold it up for compact, flat storage.
- 16 Sturdy polycarbonate arms
- Arms rotate so they can be staggered for maximum drying space
- Rubber-based tripod feet that fold away for compact storage
- Quality chrome plated column
- Includes a polycarbonate wand for easy transfer of pasta
More From This Category